Wednesday, May 04, 2005

mindless knitting

well, this is it, the thick/thin handpainted, handspun, handfelted yarn from Orange, there wasn't enough for a jumper, so I made Blaise a scarf, and sad as it sounds...garter st seemed like the best vehicle for the yarn, Blaise is very happy, and hopefully the weather will cool (ever so slightly)so that she can wear it. The yarn was lovely to work with, quite elastic, and just what i needed when my brain was working overtime.

I now have the Hawthorne chunky to knit now ( chose it for the same reason...total and utter mind numbingness) it looks like yet another scarf is on the books, I'm considering a big cable of some sort...

My Secret pal is teasing me with photos...I am in awe that she has chosen to continue,even though I live close to the end of the earth, and the postage must be prohibitive...I can't wait to find out who she is!!