Thursday, August 25, 2005

back...

after suffering for a week at the hands of Telstra...I am now back, and faster than ever...it was worth the torture...kinda, maybe. I just don't understand how such a large organisation can undereducate it's staff so badly...I applied to migrate by dial-up to broadband ( take all of my details with me) and 10 weeks later, i get an email saying my username is now "gwissen" and my email is going to gwissens inbox ( bad spelling of Flash's name)so i asked them to at least forward my email from my old address...so they forwarded gwissen's email to my old email address which I can't get...confused? The self-install kit went to the local post office (opening hours exactly match my work hours) addressed to G Wissen ( who doesn't exist)...

Anyway, enough of that, there is so much more but you guys don't need torturing too, and the up side is that the broadband is all fine now, and I can listen to knitcast and the "Llama, llama, duck " song...oh joy, thanks M-H.
I am planning another foray to Wollongong SnB this saturday, they are wonderful, friendly people, and I get to talk knitting machines with Donni, to this end I have started a lace wrap cardi for myself (gasp) but with all of my work dramas, have only managed to finish the back...don't think it will be finished in time for saturday...and I haven't forgotten that I promised to post a pattern for the ruffly lace scarf.