Wednesday, August 17, 2005

string theory

hmmm...so the cable guy called me this a.m. and said they are switching the cable (this building where broadband doesn't work) and my dial-up will no longer work...have to wait until the broadband modem arrives...ok, fine, so I quickly blog from work to say "see you soon" get home, and not only does my dial-up work, but it is working at twice its normal speed...weird, but I'm not complaining.

all spare hours in the past few days have been spent on this endeavour...the pattern will be here tomorrow (cable willing) but here is a teaser.

anyone who says that machine knitting is a. easy, b. a facsimile of the real thing, c. relaxing has NEVER been near one, my swearing this weekend was legend, I made more noise than the boy watching the Bledisloe Cup.