Friday, December 23, 2005

Enough


as you can see I have changed the blog, still isn't exactly what I am looking for, but will do for now!

I have started the second Trekking sock, as I have finished the first of these:

Stats: pattern: Kitten Mittens - see sidebar, no changes to pattern.
Yarn: Noro Silkgarden colour: 211
Thrums: FleeceArtist roving (lost the tag, not sure about the colorway)
Fits med-large woman's hand.
I will write up a pattern, my thrums are not conventional from what I have read, so I might try another way next time, but I like these anyway! In answer to a couple of comments, I wrote the pattern with a pointed tip, as hands are NOT square, look at you fingertips, they rise to a point.

Today I will be a-flurry baking, spaghetti pies (did you try them yet Donni?) typical kindy food, the kids are on a nostalgia kick, caramel swirl cheesecake ( or Creme Brulee cheesecake?) and another 100 spice biscuits ( the last lot disappeared...Flash has been taking them to work...)