Monday, September 25, 2006

clucky


no, I'm not - but I know plenty of people who are. I figure I have done more than my share - giving birth to three, raising five, Flash has suddenly realised that we are never going to "downsize" to a small house, if nothing else we need the extra bedrooms for the office and library we always wanted, but there are 5 girls who are likely to breed at least once each in the next 15 years, and Flash's 28 year old son will probably do so sooner, so a boardroom size dinner table, and a guest room or two will be mandatory. Flash is exploring the concept of the "parent's wing" whilst browsing house plans, make that "Grandparents wing" if it has a direct exit to the garage he will be a happy man.

the reason for the sudden surge of maternal hormones in various friends?