Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday round up

lots of wool in waiting for sunday


I keep forgetting to tell you all about my wee garden, I want to show you a "before and after" shot, but can't find a "before" so you'll have to be happy with the "after". We have mini caulis, broccoli, spinach, rainbow chard, baby beetroot, leeks and baby radishes, all organic and spray free due to the wandering neighbourhood ducks who give the garden a going over every morning...slug and snails beware! In another corner of this handkerchief sized garden we have a herb garden groaning under coriander and italian parsely, theres lemon grass, chilis, every kind of thyme, chive and basil, marjoram, mints and thai basil - then theres catnip, catmint and cat grass and another wee bed with the dyeing plants...and then there are the fruit trees...but I'll leave them for another day!

The knitting is going well, I have something so cute to show you, but not yet...I want it to be perfect first.